A Series of Virtual Conversations about Arts, Culture, and Tourism
In December 2021, representatives of the arts, culture, and tourism sectors met in Hartford to discuss their priorities. Now, Connecticut Arts Alliance, Connecticut Humanities, and Connecticut Tourism Coalition are working together to follow up on that convening to advocate for meaningful, reliable, and equitable state funding for these communities.
Join us for a virtual conversation and give your feedback on how increased and consistent funding in these sectors would benefit your work, your business, or your organization! Your input will inform both the strategy and the messaging for the 2023 legislative session with the goal of increased funding for all.
If you have a connection to the arts, culture, and tourism sector as an artist, volunteer, business owner, non-profit executive, trustee, or some other role entirely, please consider participating. We want to hear from you!
- Monday, August 1 at 4 p.m. (Northwest Connecticut and Greater Waterbury)
- Tuesday, August 2 at 2 p.m. (Greater New Haven and Greater Hartford)
- Wednesday, August 3 at 4 p.m. (Eastern Connecticut and the Shoreline)
- Thursday, August 4 at 12 p.m. (Fairfield County)
- Monday, August 8 at 8 a.m. (Statewide)
- Tuesday, August 9 at 4 p.m. (Western Connecticut)
While we encourage you to join a conversation for your part of the state, you’re welcome to join whichever one works best for your schedule.