We are continuing to develop resources and share updates with CT Cultural Fund Operating Support grantees:
- Together with our evaluation consultant, Susie Wilkening, we have created a template for collecting audience visitation data. You can find this template under “Resources for Grantees” here. (Using this template is not required.)
- Final reports will become available in June and may be completed any time between June and the end of your grant period. For more information, view our FAQs page.
- There will be a second year of funding for this grant. Applications will open in late August with a deadline of November 4, 2022. Keep an eye out for more information this summer.
Additionally, we are continuing our advocacy and outreach efforts:
- As a part of the advocacy for continued operating support funding, CTH has launched a broader population survey to gather data on how the general public in CT engages with the CT cultural sector.
- Together with the Connecticut League of History Organizations, CTH is conducting site visits to get to know our grantees and connect you with the right grant lines or programs for your organization’s needs.