Got an event that will explore new ideas, spark conversation or celebrate the many cultures and communities of Connecticut?
Share it on the Connecticut Humanities calendar! Here’s what you need to do:
- Register to submit your events. (See ‘Register’ below.)
- You will receive an email to let you know we received your registration.
- CTH staff will review your registration submission (gotta keep the spammers out!)
- After approval you will receive an email confirmation and password. SAVE YOUR USER NAME AND PASSWORD IN A SAFE PLACE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
- Return to this page and log in with your user name and password using the login to the right.
- When you submit events CTH staff will review and post your event
Check below for more information on login, if you have forgotten your password, how to submit ongoing events, and the ‘Rules’.
Please keep in mind that Connecticut Humanities offers this service free of charge to organizations that share our mission of creating opportunities for all of us to think, learn and understand more about ourselves, our communities and our state. We may choose to decline any listing at our discretion. This is intended as a calendar to promote humanities oriented events and activities. A definition of what humanities are is located here.
We do not typically include things such as fundraisers, summer camps, high fee workshops, or things of that nature. Events and activities open to the public at low or no cost are welcome.
Since we’re a nonprofit, you need to be one, too. We cannot list events for for-profit organizations or those that advocate a particular point of view (political, social or religious).
Questions or comments? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please log in using the form to the right.
Please reset you password using the link to the right.
If you have a long-term event, like an exhibition, we have to handle those a little differently. Please submit the following information via email to EventReg@cthumanities.org:
- Start and end date of the exhibit
- Location (please include address including zip code)
- Website address
Your exhibit will be added here – click around to see some samples!